• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Solar Eclipse coming through Georgia on August 21st !!!

Dinky, you gotta get the glasses, man! You can look right at it with them!
Thanks to Alex I checked out the site he recommended, and looks like it will be full around 18:35. I have seen it several times..But thank you young lady for your concern and suggestion! Enjoy!

Thanks to Alex I checked out the site he recommended, and looks like it will be full around 18:35. I have seen it several times..But thank you young lady for your concern and suggestion! Enjoy!
Remember you have to subtract 5 hours (central) or 4 hours (eastern), to that time. The eclipse is going to be at around 130 central time for me (just northwest of Chattanooga), so that would be around 230 here. I suspect yours will be around the same time. Don't miss it!

Time on that site is Zulu time. Substract 4 hours to get EST

Remember you have to subtract 5 hours (central) or 4 hours (eastern), to that time. The eclipse is going to be at around 130 central time for me (just northwest of Chattanooga), so that would be around 230 here. I suspect yours will be around the same time. Don't miss it!

Oh snap, glad you guys give me the heads up..I will remark my calendar now thanks!

image.jpg
Who cares. You guys are a bunch of nerds.:boink:
Found this posted photo of an eclipse watch party. Note special glasses in use.

Back
Top Bottom