• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOLD! I'm pathetic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarathonRunner:369396 said:
Where are you finding them in stock, mine is now on its 5th week waiting

I ordered mine at AO Smyrna on May 7th, and as recently as last Friday they are saying they still can't tell me when I will get it. I've passed-up some other 1911 deals here and I'm just about ready to go ask for my money back.

That is also where mine isn't

AIMLESS... I am confused by your statment.....I have held that weapon and it is pristine shape. Just curiouse about what you think makes it less than factory new condition....or are you just trying to stir the perverbial S^&t pot

AIMLESS... I am confused by your statment.....I have held that weapon and it is pristine shape. Just curiouse about what you think makes it less than factory new condition....or are you just trying to stir the perverbial S^&t pot

If someone bought it, fired a few mags, and cleaned it, that would make it no longer factory new. This is according to GB's policies.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Support/SupportFAQView.aspx?faqid=1164

Just sayin.

I didn't even see an option to list as "Factory New" or "Used". I just went with the standard format listing that Gunbroker provided as I have only had a GB account for a little while. I got emails asking how many rounds had been fired so I think it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom