• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sold?

I actually post "sold' or "traded" or "son of a bitch don't make me threaten to put this POS that nobody wants BACK in the safe". THEN I close the ad...Go look, I ain't lyin'...

Then it's not working. I see tons of ads well over the default time to close. Just saying.
They are often bumped, and then the OP will delete old bumps that you will not see.

If you come across any, just report it and if there is a problem it can be addressed.

They are often bumped, and then the OP will delete old bumps that you will not see.

If you come across any, just report it and if there is a problem it can be addressed.

Just pick a section (handguns, rifles or shotguns) and go the the last page and work backwards from the last one. Most were last replied to early 2017.

I agree.

But what over priced Glocks and AR's???

I see the Glocks that drunk monkeys took a bench grinder and jack hammer to..... Do you know how hard it is to get a monkey to stipple a Glock? Much less a drunk monkey? That has to be worth several hundred $$$ more.

And if you take a PSA AR and put MOE furnature on it, it's now worth the same as a Colt with MOE furnature. Right?
Is this still available. ..BTW every Gluck I've seen looks as tho the drunk monkeys had aholt of it....

Back
Top Bottom