Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Greetings Gents,

My wife and I bought this cabinet from a Bob Timberlake outlet near Hickory, NC. Originally cost us $3,200 back around 1992. We are trying to downsize and really don't use this furniture anymore.

It is definitely heirloom quality furniture. Zero particle board in this piece. It is 7 feet tall, and extends 32" in two directions out from the corner. It probably weighs a good 250 to 300 lbs. It used to be a TV cabinet back when TV's had tubes. We could fit our 35" diagonal CRT TV into it. Been using it to store miscellaneous china and office supplies in it since the dawn of the flat screen HDTV broadcast days

I am hoping to find this a good home here on ODT. If no one can come to pick it up this weekend (or very very soon), I'll have to open it up to the CraigsFaceBookList trolls.

My wife and I are getting older, so you need to bring your own three men and a boy to get it. A panel van or long bed pickup truck would help as well. It is located on the first floor of our house in Lilburn, GA. Approximate vicinity is where Ronald Regan Parkway dumps out onto Pleasant Hill Road.

PM me if interested. I'll most likely be heading for bed right after posting this, so I probably won't see your PM's until mid morning tomorrow (Saturday 7/21).

DSC_5206.JPG

DSC_5207.JPG

How is this till here and available?

I hear you. Tried arranging a pick up with a couple of guys . . . . no one showed up.

I was out of town last weekend, but will be home all day this coming Saturday. In conversations with a couple of others now. No firm committments on a pickup date or time . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom