• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

solvent trap

I would get my tax stamp first ofcoarse. Saw a few videos on YouTube and they seem like they work good for what they are.

If you are planning on the legal route anyway just buy a can that has a lifetime warranty. Buy once cry once. Especially if you are wanting it for a pistol. A dedicated 9mm can 300 bucks can't beat that. (At least that's what I paid for AAC ECCO 9MM)

From what I've heard they make cleaning your gun super quiet...

Lol.

Skip the solvent trap and oil filter deal. It's the cheap way and feels like it in the end. If you are going to pay for the stamp I think you'd regret spending 200 on a maglight tube or oil filter adapter type can.

Buy a huntertown arms guardian or something similar. It was cheap when I picked one up and I don't regret it at all. Been a decent can for the price.

Lol.

Skip the solvent trap and oil filter deal. It's the cheap way and feels like it in the end. If you are going to pay for the stamp I think you'd regret spending 200 on a maglight tube or oil filter adapter type can.

Buy a huntertown arms guardian or something similar. It was cheap when I picked one up and I don't regret it at all. Been a decent can for the price.
I agree with you on the buy once cry once plan. If OP is going to pay for a stamp then he may as well get a can. I personally won't be getting a stamp in this lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom