• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some good deals here

I guess it all depends on when you buy... When I bought my Taurus PT111 G2 it was $209 normal price when most retailers were charging $50 more... They had the Canik TP9SA for $275 when others were selling them for $329, or if on sale, maybe $300...

I didn't cross reference and verify every single price, if that's what you mean. I saw the list and one or two caught my eye so I just posted the list. I said "SOME good deals in here", rather than "These are all fabulous deals in here", for a reason. ;-)

The Sub2k especially caught my eye because I see used Gen1's selling for $400+ all the time, and people think that their used Gen2 Glock 9mm versions are worth $500-$550 on average...
got me one'em Canik SA's too. My first 9mm in a LONG time so i went cheap $275 (Ga Gun Store), could not be more satisfied 500rds in. GoodLort why haven't i had a nine before now, I don't know??

Hard to find that Sub under $400 on here fosho

I know, and I have to really bite my tongue to not s&%t on someone's thread who is listing a used one for $100-$200 over retail prices... LOL

I don't know why they think that they are worth so much money when new ones are so cheap. Maybe their dealers are ripping them off? If so, then it makes this price a "steal"... :-)

All i can say Bro is it's a Free Country, I just move on. Respectfully. Due to the fact these said guns get gone , i think maybe folks are taking less than askin price? Personally if i'm wanting somethin here, i'm not gonna offer a lower price just cause i don't take pleasure in pissin people off. So , Ya the weapons i've bought here i paid the reasonable price being asked. Never been a fan of games with the exception of Football,Baseball,Hockey,etc , you get it

How are they high? Search on each of those guns, and you will see used ones here selling higher than their new prices... but whatever...

The asking prices on ODT or anywhere else shouldn't be a basis for what's a good deal or not. People can ask whatever price they want- doesn't mean they'll get it. We only see listing price on the ads here, not the private conversations that get the majority of things sold at often less than the listed price. A standard VP9 package for 580 is high. You can get one for much less at Ga Gun Store. The green G19 (battlefield green I assume they mean) can be purchased all over for 539. I see PMR 30's listed here for 500+ but they can often be found new in the sub 400 dollar range. The word "deal" is as subjective as the word "best" but at least the dialogue here may get someone to shop around. I don't think anyone here that said the prices are high are trying to beat anyone up, but to show that things can be had cheaper elsewhere.

Maybe I should have just posted that one and not grabbed the entire list... LOL
Maybe????? We should be Cool and have a nice day , seams you were trying to post some good deals for us , which i welcome myself. And i think some had good intentions pointing out some were not so good'a deals incase you were plannin on buying. Thanks Man

I know I just let there with a lighter wallet, it is a great store about to get much greater, plenty of stuff for the wives to meander around in, CCW purses, country clothing, even a hardware section and soon to have an indoor range and BBQ restaurant, a one stop shop. The Amish foods they sell are tops too, and no I am not kin nor do I work there just know a great place when I see it. I and folks I sent there have purchased over a dozen guns all at below anyone else's prices.

Back
Top Bottom