• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some good deals here

I know, I paid $289 for my WASR10 at a gun show in PA back in 2003 I think! haha...

SKS's were $129 in excellent condition...

At least AR's are coming down in prices due to the election and market being flooded with them... some great deals out there now...
Youall must be young'uns, I paid $149 each for MAK90's pre Clinton, and $29 for Moison's at Roses in Gainesville., They had SKS's for $49,miss the good ole days,

You used to get a snickers bar for a nickel, didn't you? Haha

Yep, for 25 cents I could go to the theater in Roswell and get in, buy a coke and popcorn and mild duds, or if I didn't have a quarter they took Capitola flour tokens that came in the 5#bags of flour my granny used.
22 shells were a quarter a box too, filled my 55 Chevy for $3.00 when gas was 23 cents a gallon. I'll be 68 soon, Graduated in 1968 went to Woodstock peace concert, , did many things not available to anyone nowadays. Spent some involvement in the "Southeast Asian" conflict working as a Civvie for an organization called xxxxxx. Life was good back then Men knew which bathroom to use, no rainbow flags or Liberal's so to speak, and offending everyone wasn't an issue.

Yep, for 25 cents I could go to the theater in Roswell and get in, buy a coke and popcorn and mild duds, or if I didn't have a quarter they took Capitola flour tokens that came in the 5#bags of flour my granny used.
22 shells were a quarter a box too, filled my 55 Chevy for $3.00 when gas was 23 cents a gallon. I'll be 68 soon, Graduated in 1968 went to Woodstock peace concert, , did many things not available to anyone nowadays. Spent some involvement in the "Southeast Asian" conflict working as a Civvie for an organization called xxxxxx. Life was good back then Men knew which bathroom to use, no rainbow flags or Liberal's so to speak, and offending everyone wasn't an issue.
And don't forget about filling up the S&H Greenstamps books, or maybe that was just us poor people.:)

Not to ruffle feathers but I made that 1 hour 8 min. drive and bought the only Kel tec sub2000 9mm they had.

Nice! Dude, they are such fun little guns and when you can get them at that price, it's worth the drive. Makes a great fun gun and perfect for SHTF. You can slip it right into a backpack...

Back
Top Bottom