• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some ODTers summed up in one picture.

jwinston

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1495315101589.jpg

I have a Colt I'd sell but I don't want to deal with stupid low ball offers. I'd rather keep it. Just like the Gibson guitar I can't play and care nothing about that I have had for a LONG time now. I got tired of ridiculous offers and put it away.

cash talks, 300 cash is "i will buy it now" thats all it means.
as far as offers, you need to except it as part of the game.. how many of you guys go into a gun shop and pay sticker price? crazy if you do. i always,even at walmart ask if its the best price.. i purchased a savage model 97 17 hmr at walmart for 139 bucks, the same as the ones you see here used for 250 and 300.
i just cant figure out why so many people on the THE OUTDOORS TRADER get mad at offers. you guys may need to start your own forum, i think THE OUTDOORS FULL RETAIL FOR USED OR 30% OVER RETAIL.COM is still available...
that said, i have had some stupid offers. i have had some crazy meetup requests. but its all part of the game.. this is fun, this is a hobby, if you take it personal....you guys need to look into something a little more fixed. i know they are firm on the drive thru price at McDonalds. i think they are even hiring managers...

Back
Top Bottom