• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

...some of the asking prices on here !

That deal with the $170 Bersa was legit. Best price I have seen on one in a long time.
I know, I know, for every good ad there are 100 shyte ads that constantly get bumped.

I've got an $1800 knife posted I'll sell it to you for 1700 though
I was in a jewelry store on St Simons last weekend asking about watch repair . Yeah certainly no other reason for ME to be there. Anyway they carried a line of pocket knives called William Henry that's started at $800.00. One bigger model had a very cool Damascus steel blade and was around $2500.00. None for me thanks.

That deal with the $170 Bersa was legit. Best price I have seen on one in a long time.
I know, I know, for every good ad there are 100 shyte ads that constantly get bumped.
That IS a good deal. Bersa 380s are a mystery though. They're very well made and fun to shoot. Nothing wrong with them at all. But for some reason we always wind up selling or trading them away.

IMG_7125.JPG
I was in a jewelry store on St Simons last weekend asking about watch repair . Yeah certainly no other reason for ME to be there. Anyway they carried a line of pocket knives called William Henry that's started at $800.00. One bigger model had a very cool Damascus steel blade and was around $2500.00. None for me thanks.

Back
Top Bottom