• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some photo's from Syria...with temporary Q&A

Miss right may be right around the next corner. I hope if you need someone to talk to you'll reach out. May not seem like it sometimes but people care.
That looks like my f350 but mines a little more beat up.

They gave me that when they took away my motorcycle. Apparently they didn't like how fast I drove that thing.

Good pics Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047 , dont let that tang get in your head too deep brother....we need you there ! Lol.
I know lots of peeps will say all the usual stuff...” there’s plenty fish in the sea” “youwill find your true love someday” blah, blah ,blah.....but a guy once told me “ they’re all whores” and then he said “dont be sad, God hasn’t quit making P***y “ :)

Anyway, i hope you are doing good over there, keep a level head, we need good guys like you in the fight:thumb:

What is the gun in the back of the F350 ??

You look like one of the Guys who volunteered to fight ISIS's , with the KURDS! Thank God you made it back. Your knowledge and New Skill Set must be Outstanding. Thank you for picking up a Rifle to fight EVIL!!

Guilty.

In certain circles in the tactical community I am regarded as the leading expert on Guerrilla Precision Marksmanship in urban environments and Counter sniper tactics against an occupying force.

Back
Top Bottom