• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some prayers out to my mother please

BLIP BLIP , i am caregiver for my mother and she goes through the same stuff sometimes. Something will happen and she says she is ready .....and its hard to hear.
On one hand you dont want them to go, but you dont want them to be miserable either.
It is hard to figure out which would be better but the Lord knows. When HE is ready , she will go. Everyday that she wakes is a new day.
I do wish and pray she gets well soon. I pray for your strength and understanding for her.
May God bless you both. :)

My mom is a lot tougher than I thought, a four-time cancer survivor and a very loving woman. She took a spill this week after catching pneumonia and having her pacemaker tweaked-out. AT 84 years old she told me she's ready to go. At one time she was a leader in the Christian Women's Club and on a national speaking tour bringing God into other people's lives.
May God make this transition easy for her and my siblings and her loving husband.

Prayers sent. My Mom just recently hinted to me she was ok with leaving this life. I was shocked but also understand. I pray things go as best they can for you and your family.

BLIP BLIP , i am caregiver for my mother and she goes through the same stuff sometimes. Something will happen and she says she is ready .....and its hard to hear.
On one hand you dont want them to go, but you dont want them to be miserable either.
It is hard to figure out which would be better but the Lord knows. When HE is ready , she will go. Everyday that she wakes is a new day.
I do wish and pray she gets well soon. I pray for your strength and understanding for her.
May God bless you both. :)
I personally feel the only reason she has even hung on this long was for my dad. I've seen the pain she has gone through the years of animals treatment oh, this is been going on for close to 30 years now since she was first diagnosed with the fourth time reoccurrence and the combination of being 84 and tired I think I would probably welcome the journey if I knew where I was going as well

Back
Top Bottom