• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Somebody please educate me on USPS procedure

Fed Ex shipped a new watch from Michigan to Atlanta to Los Angeles to Vegas before finally being delivered in McDonough, GA. Called customer service and all they had to say was "we delivered within our normal time period (5 days). I just laughed.

My purchase is now lost in USPS hell. I called the post office near me and was told they can not do anything I need to call the Anaheim California hub and of course the post office does not have the phone number or any means to contact the hub. I called the company that I purchased from and a claim or investigation has been started with the hope that this will light a fire under the USPS ass. The rep told me this happens with alarming regularity. Government efficiency at its best.

Fed Ex shipped a new watch from Michigan to Atlanta to Los Angeles to Vegas before finally being delivered in McDonough, GA. Called customer service and all they had to say was "we delivered within our normal time period (5 days). I just laughed.

I have NEVER had a good experience with FedEx. Not once.

Well, you want it to visit all the time zones before you wear it, don't you?

The USPS "Procedure" is you take something of value into their facility and reward them with hard currency up front just for the privilege for taking said valued item and committing it to the dust bins of memory which are ruled by trolls who only wear one sock!

GLWS

HOPEFULLY, UPS, FEDEX, or DHL, will buy the post office and yes the prices would rise however they do not protect the workers by letting the employees run the facilities, they are working 8 hours to make the 40 hours and 80% of them really do not care, no matter what they do and mess up at their job they can not be fired, talk about job security they got it that's our USPS system...

Back
Top Bottom