• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SomeONE gonna have a great story

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1344   0
Reaction score
bear talking to 2 fishermen.jpg

Maybe the bear just wants to watch people fish?

Just like this other bear wanted to sit with the humans on the riverbank and watch other bears fish. (And since the human who has been riding shotgun left his seat vacant and the Remington 870 Marine Magnum unattended,
the bear came over and claimed control of the shotgun for duration of his visit.)

:D:D:D:D:D
Maybe the bear just wants to watch people fish?

Just like this other bear wanted to sit with the humans on the riverbank and watch other bears fish. (And since the human who has been riding shotgun left his seat vacant and the Remington 870 Marine Magnum unattended,
the bear came over and claimed control of the shotgun for duration of his visit.)

Oh I’m sure that bear was like “hey guys see them dumb people on the bank? Watch I’m going up and bet you a salmon I will make one of them **** their pants” the other bears “your on”:D

Yea that's a hairy/ hair raising situation. I like the "always carry" comment. At least he'd have a bruise on his head from a handgun bullet before he got me. I triple dog dare you to remain seated in that chair while that bear is standing next to it......

Back
Top Bottom