• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Someone please explain this to me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I shot A member a private message offering up a trade for something they had listed for something I had listed. The reply I got back was odd and kind of caught me off guard. I instantly was a little pissed and defensive but before losing my cool on this new member/kid I thought I'd post here. "I'm not really interested in doing business with people who advertise their military service" is what the reply was he sent back when I offered up a trade. I asked for an explanation and he said I dont really know how else to say it. Anyone care to clue me in? Because I enjoy my career, am proud of what I do and have a work pick as my profile picture I'm an asshole? I mean I am an asshole but for many other reasons...haha just curious... Let me know your thoughts please.
Is it starting to snow in the ODT? From a vet to a vet, thank you sir for your service.:usa:

Thank you for your service and your story....not all here are of that mindset and im sure will be taken out with the trash flogged by his piers and made to melt like the piece of frozen **** he is for saying such trash. YOU DONT STEP ON SUPERMANS CAPE ..and you sure as hell dont mess with a HERO...% that guy

@brad sweet
2489143-well_said.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom