• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Someone please explain this to me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that is on here spewing anger over this unnamed a**hole. That a**hole is me. I'm sorry that I upset you so bad TacticalMedic but dang can a guy not have a single opinion or preference? I'm sorry that that is just how I was brought up to think. One of the biggest things that was beat into my head when **gasp** I was in the Marines was to keep it to myself. And in turn, those are the types of people I have always preferred to deal with. I'm sorry all the stuff on your profile encouraged me to share my opinion with you, but that was all it was. In hind sight I should've just kept my mouth shut. Like some of these dudes have already said though, who cares what I think. If advertising your service in every facet of your profile is what floats your boat, then so be it. Didn't mean to ruin your night over it or any of you other fine individuals either.

Also I would like to state for the record, that I did spell "their" correctly in the message.
Yeah! Right on for showing up. It was getting boring. So turns out, you're not an A-10 pilot, or an airsofter, nor a terrorist, you ARE a marine however, points may be withheld for that jarhead.....the real question...are you a medic I mean corpsman, or are you infantry?
@karlvv30

Yeah! Right on for showing up. It was getting boring. So turns out, you're not an A-10 pilot, or an airsofter, nor a terrorist, you ARE a marine however, points may be withheld for that jarhead.....the real question...are you a medic I mean corpsman, or are you infantry?
@karlvv30

I figured why watch my own party from outside when I could just come on in. Actually neither though.. I was a Huey gunner (Crew Chief). Just another airwinger

Well, didn't know posting an avatar that does not show my face, nor my actual name and town I live in was advertising for the military! It doesnt take much to find out a ton of info on people in today's day in age man. Also, I wear a uniform to work every day lol so its not like I'm real inconspicuous if ya get my drift. I just enjoy my career and what I do man. Sorry ya choose not to do business with "people like me".

You still seem like you're upset.. It's cool if you don't get it man. Also I'm not sure if you're allowed to say a**hole on here. Since I'm new and all I don't really know the rules though.

As the retired Air Force touchy, feely guy on here; I'm calling for an immediate group hug. And you have to do it, because I was a Capt. I was a SSgt too, but couldn't make TSgt. So I became an officer.

Alright, big group hug. :grouphug:

There is something really wrong with Air Force guys. Y'all wanna hug and cuddle tooooooo much.........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom