• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Someone please explain this to me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh btw. Dont tell people about your service in the marines man, I know its hard to believe but there are actually assholes on here who won't do business with you if ya do ;)

Classic!!! *ZING!*

Knowing he's military also, now this makes even less sense...I'm baffled.

Him:

images
www.threadbombing.com_data_media_20_ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

On ignore list now. I respect and thank all that serve or have served. Exception being a certain huey gunner on ODT. Piss off mother:censored:
Edit: I respect and thank you for being in the service. Otherwise not to much.

Please folks, let us join hands and allow a kid to make "ONE" mistake before we pile on and kick the 'wad' out of him !

I have NEVER met an ex-service person I did not respect for their service, and I never will, unless their service involved treason.

I feel quite certain the kid will not make another mistake of this magnitude, and if he does, please allow me the first kick !

Maybe he was an 11b that didn't have a high enough gt score to be a medic.

Wow, that brought back flashbacks from my Basic/AIT days at FT Polk, LA when they assigned us our MOS's. Mine was 11B40 and when I questioned why an individual with a college degree and advanced studies was placed as a ground pounder on the front line instead of another position in the rear, I was told that "we have to have people on the front line with enough intelligence to know what to do when they are being shot at". That made me feel so good. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom