• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something different on 10/22 stock

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
I'm building my wife or should I say assembling a 1022 for Valentine's Day. I've got all the components and a limited budget. I decided to try something with the old Woodstock instead of using a synthetic stock I have. I'm curious What your thoughts are. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4859.JPG
    IMG_4859.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4860.JPG
    IMG_4860.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4861.JPG
    IMG_4861.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 50
I'm not really sure if she'll appreciate the attempt at an aged patina or whether I should go with the stainless steel or the black barrel. They will probably be a couple versions. And thanks for your input

My wife wasn't any help. She was split about 50/50...very slight edge to the one on the right.
I got her a black synthetic one and just kind of showed her a picture of it, she hates it. She kind of likes the tapco set up for some strange reason. It's hard for me to imagine a rifle without a Woodstock ...

I would go either way on it. They both look good, just different looks. I would put the black barrel on the aged one and the stainless on the solid one. That's just my opinion though. My wife said where's the chocolate. Not really but if she saw it that's probably what she would say.

I would go either way on it. They both look good, just different looks. I would put the black barrel on the aged one and the stainless on the solid one. That's just my opinion though. My wife said where's the chocolate. Not really but if she saw it that's probably what she would say.
I tend to agree with you but you never know with women

Back
Top Bottom