• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something happened and pre-owned are now more than new one are

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Justa a short rant here about ongoing stupidity in the classified section. So I am looking for a gun for a project and I open a post. So the gun is pre-owned and priced at a ridiculous price. Imagine that. LOL I go over to Buds Gun Shop and look because they are a good reference as to what they should be selling for or around. There it is price 50 dollars cheaper than our classifieds are have his at. There is a small bag of bullets with the package. I PM him and politely tell him he might want to adjust his price if he wants to it. He reply was " Well I am not going to give he rest of the stuff for free " LOL. Thing is it's a gun that 80 percent of the membership would even consider buying in the first place. I have plans for a new gun as such so I don't want to start out with a new one. A project if you will.

You can always tell a new gun owner or a ignorant one just by the price they advertise there at. This one was so out of wack I just had to share and rant just to get it out of my system. Just to top it off it was the entry level gun for that platform. LOL What get into peoples heads. If someone knows please fill me in on the secret.

Hell he cain't lose money on the deal!!!!
You always gots ta git a come up!!!

It's the "CODE OF THE NECKBEARD!!!!"

upload_2018-9-8_22-1-12.png

Back
Top Bottom