• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something Intelligent on YouTube

Don231s

Default rank 5000+ posts
I heard it on the X
55   0
Reaction score
If you've watched something enlightening on YouTube lately, post it here.

I was watching a Joe Rogan video tonight and he mentioned Marshall McLuhan. Here's an interview of him from 1965 predicting the expansion and consequences of information technology.

I hope these qualify for this. They are very informative to me - since you can see how presidential debates have changed over the decades and what has stayed the same. I think they are very interesting to watch and remember these important events that changed the country and it's direction.

Oh heck yeah! Great post. I'm a fan of yours anyway. I did a weekend run to St. Louis with my uncle when I was 17 in the summer of 78. He had a tricked out Kenworth cabover. I remember that roadtrip like it was yesterday. :D

Thanks. Yeah, several members have commented that they are fans of the trucks! :D

I really enjoy the old debates and acceptance speeches as they are a window back in time. Often the issues really haven't changed that much, even though it was 30, 40, or 50 years ago. Other hot topics that were big back then, have long been forgotten.

Added one for 1984 since you are okay with these..... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom