• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something to watch

Didn't watch the video but I've watched a few of his videos and I get a very strong douchebag jerkoff kinda vibe from him.

I get that feeling from 80% of the people on youtube. Most people that make videos are of the opinion we care what they think. In some cases they are right. In most cases, information/knowledge can even come from a douche jerk. Sometimes those are the best reviews since they don't care who they piss on or off.

I get that feeling from 80% of the people on youtube. Most people that make videos are of the opinion we care what they think. In some cases they are right. In most cases, information/knowledge can even come from a douche jerk. Sometimes those are the best reviews since they don't care who they piss on or off.
I'm gonna go back and watch it when I'm where I can hear it. I'll try to be open minded. I agree that there's tons of jerkoffs on YouTube. But I usually like Iraqivet8888 ( Moss Pawn and Gun in Atlanta) Hickock 45 even though his videos are all about 10 minutes too long and my favorite is the AK Operators Union with Rob Ski. He does NOT bull**** or play brand favorites.

H45 are short compared to Nuttin. H45 is a frikin tack driving machine. Only reason I dont watch H45 much anymore is he can pretty much hit the gong with a bent barrel and he likes everything. I need to check out RobSki. I may have watched him before. IVet8888 has grabbed my attention more than a few times. I cant stomach Yeager for long.

H45 are short compared to Nuttin. H45 is a frikin tack driving machine. Only reason I dont watch H45 much anymore is he can pretty much hit the gong with a bent barrel and he likes everything. I need to check out RobSki. I may have watched him before. IVet8888 has grabbed my attention more than a few times. I cant stomach Yeager for long.

Yeager is another no-go for me . :doh::doh:

Back
Top Bottom