• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something very strange happened today.

Bill collectors will get real obscure with there searches. I have had calls from them pertaining to people I have run across once in my life with zero ties to. They were probably testing the waters to see if their info was any good

I have had my cell for over 10 years and I still get calls from collectors looking for Quentin who was a sketchy electrician that left debts everywhere. I did get one person looking to hire Quentin for a job and I told him that wasn't a good idea!!

Had some guy call me from a blocked number. He said "May I speak to Steven Madsen" I said there is nobody here by that name. Then he said "My name" and I said that is my name then I said who is this and what does this pertain to? To which he responded "I am an attorney and Steven Madsen has you listed in his contact information." So I said I don't know a Steven Madsen nor have I ever heard of him until now and why would someone I don't know have me listed as their contact? And the conversation ended.

I've had this number for three months and I've never met anyone in my life by that name. This is very strange to me. Any ideas as to what might be going on?
Shoulda said your name was Lynch.....ALWAYS say your name is Lynch if it ever happens again.

Back
Top Bottom