• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Somewhat of a new introduction

Ronaldo Crespin

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
34   0
Reaction score
Well... It has been just about 20 years since I got out of the Army, and I have finally gotten myself an AR. I have bought and sold about three dozen or so pistols. I've had an AR7 .22 for a while and a Mossberg 7.62 Nato, but for some unknown reason I have avoided buying an AR. That, thankfully, has come to a close. I found an S&W Sporter II for $550 and I just couldn't resist. It felt pretty darn good tearing down the rifle, seeing how much I forgot. I think that I did pretty good, actually. It does bring back memories of my favorite drill sergeants, "making sure I got it right"!

I know that this is the new introduction section, but I kinda feel like a brand new member, with my "practically" brand new M&P 15. I am glad to make everyone's aquaintance, and I believe that I am going to enjoy my new toy.

DSCF0761.JPG

Well... It has been just about 20 years since I got out of the Army, and I have finally gotten myself an AR. I have bought and sold about three dozen or so pistols. I've had an AR7 .22 for a while and a Mossberg 7.62 Nato, but for some unknown reason I have avoided buying an AR. That, thankfully, has come to a close. I found an S&W Sporter II for $550 and I just couldn't resist. It felt pretty darn good tearing down the rifle, seeing how much I forgot. I think that I did pretty good, actually. It does bring back memories of my favorite drill sergeants, "making sure I got it right"!

I know that this is the new introduction section, but I kinda feel like a brand new member, with my "practically" brand new M&P 15. I am glad to make everyone's aquaintance, and I believe that I am going to enjoy my new toy.

View attachment 929681

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom