• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sons of Liberty Gunworks M4 ARRIVED

Picked it up and am impressed with it so far. Fit and finish is superb, everything functions like it should (and doesn't always do!)

Swapped out the furniture for some of my preferred stuff, installed a Streamlight TLR-1H, an Aimpoint Micro T2 in a Geissele mount, and a Blue Force Gear Vickers 2-point sling. I had them leave the obnoxious Lantac Dragon off of it.......I installed a Silencerco ASR flash hider.

I may run a few rounds through her before work tomorrow.

Picked it up and am impressed with it so far. Fit and finish is superb, everything functions like it should (and doesn't always do!)

Swapped out the furniture for some of my preferred stuff, installed a Streamlight TLR-1H, an Aimpoint Micro T2 in a Geissele mount, and a Blue Force Gear Vickers 2-point sling. I had them leave the obnoxious Lantac Dragon off of it.......I installed a Silencerco ASR flash hider.

I may run a few rounds through her before work tomorrow.
Looking forward to your assessment.

On another note, I had to ditch my Geissele T1 mount. It rode much lower than my other lower 1/3 mounts.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'll shoot some good, dirty pics from the range!

It's lighter and the thinner forearm makes it feel "livelier" than my DDM4V1, although everything is a trade-off.

Too much late Christmas stuff to take care.....no range for Shep today.

I'm off next weekend, so unless I go and teach a tentative class down in Senoia, I'll shoot Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom