• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sons of Liberty Gunworks M4 ARRIVED

cmshoot cmshoot Do you always run a light at 12 o'clock with the sight behind it? I love that set up, but with shorter rails / barrel lengths, it didn't work as well for me. It's awesome on a long rail like that though. Great looking rig.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If it's possible to do, that's my preferred setup. I've also run the Haley Thorntail mount on some guns, with the optic at 1 o'clock.

......and I still ain't got to the range. Since I ain't had time to hit the range, I removed the rail today and dropped it off at Dobbs Defense to be Cerakoted in Magpul green.

I paid extra for the hammer-forged barrel, but wasn't sure of the manufacturer. With the rail pulled, I figured it out. It's a Rainier Arms Mountain Series CHF 5.56 NATO barrel, mid-length, M249 chrome-lining, 1:7". Not too shabby, that's a $300 barrel.

Gas block is a SOLGW, pinned.

Rail is marked as SOLGW, but it's definitely an SLR SOLO 15" M-LOK model. They retail for $240.

So you are spending $2200 on a rifle that doesn't come set up EXACTLY how you want it? :confused::confused::confused::grey::grey::grey:

Changed my mind about the color later. Was gonna leave the metal black and go with gray furniture. Decided at the last minute to stick with my personal standard of black and green.

On down the road, I may change my mind again and have it Cerakoted all over. That's one of the beauties of Cerakote. Fixing to change the color on my 14" Rem870 for the second time.

Also, I didn't spend $2200 on it. I added "upgrades" that ran the price up, but I got a substantial discount. So, no, I didn't spend $2200 on it.

All done and ready to go. Forend was Cerakoted in Magpul green by Dobbs Defense.
IMG_5428.JPG
IMG_5431.JPG
IMG_5432.JPG
IMG_5433.JPG

Back
Top Bottom