• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOO Glad to see BRADY lose..

TheChiT

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
76   0
Reaction score
I despise Tom Brady. And im glad the Jets brought him back down to planet earth. Id rather see John Kitna win the MVP instead of him.lol.
Thank you Jets for setting him straight.

Yeah I can't say I was disappointed with that one. Surprised yes. Jets played a great game and the Pats seemed to have not shown up, at least until it was too late. Kind of like Atlanta.

I think part of it was NE being arrogant and looking past the Jets. Maybe that bum Brady will cut his hair now.

Don't have a real problem with brady,although tired of all the recycled fawning most announcers regurgitate whenever they play.

I haven't liked the pats since they got caught cheating,no real punishment, never had to give up one game they "won" because of it, and no one important was fired .Haven't watched as much nfl since,although did pay attention to the falcons.

I'm not really a Jets fan, but they did play a great game. The Pats are a good team, but I always like seeing Brady/Belichick brought down a notch or 2. I hope it comes down to Pittsburg and Green Bay. Two Blue Collar,hard hitting teams fighting it out for it all. Would be a good game. We'll know after Sunday!!!

Back
Top Bottom