• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

mkdhotrod

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
145   4
Reaction score
Ran our old joint account into the negatives so far the bank took all of my remaining living money out of my account to pay for her expenditures. Now I have 0.00 dollars to my name. I've been looking for a full time job for 1 year now. Even with a B.S. degree Ive gotten 1 rescinded job offer in that time and countless interviews. The road to homelessness has been slow and painful but Im walking through the door now. Just a rant, because its embarrassing putting these things on facebook, and with no one else to rant to, well.. you all are it. All of y guns have to go pretty much. All of my assets will have to be sold off. Oh, my Dad's response when I asked if I could work for him part time "This is my fault because....."

I feel deeply for you and sympathize. It's not until things start to unwind that people realize just how close to that situation they can be, I know.

Reactions: MRM
After my first business went bust in 1997 - I remember when I had 6 bucks to my name at the winn dixie off of barret parkway. I literally bought canned food to eat. I then got a job at Home Depot, Worked there for while, Looked for another job after a year, Got a job with a Fresh Juice company - became a salesman - truck driver, then Just went up from there. It was hard but worth it.

Back
Top Bottom