• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

Man, after reading all these stories, if my wife ever gets tired of my crap, that's it for me
I think it would be cheaper to figure a couple visits a week to a massage parlor into my monthly budget!

Probably save a ton of money to. You know that you don't pay hookers for sex you pay them to leave.

I had an angel for wife first time around, so I am prepared to never be as happy again.

I could never imagine how hard it would be, my brother in law lost his wife and found out that about 95% of women not married are not marriageable. Just don't do what my mom did, she remarried faster so I would have a "dad" around the house. She didn't spend enough time getting to know him and he was a huge POS.

$15/hr is way below the low end of what a welder should make. Labors that can show up on time make more than that in construction in Atlanta today. I agree there is plenty of work out there if you don't mind getting your hands dirty and learning a trade is a great way to be in demand

welding on pipelines way mucho money

I have walked in your shoes brother! I didn't lose everything but came dang close...way too close for comfort. That was 15yrs ago and I'm still paying for the $ that b*~@h stole from me! On the bright side, I think I have 3/4 more years to pay on that loan and I will finally be free of her curse. Hang in there, better times will come. I can say that because I have been there.

Ran our old joint account into the negatives so far the bank took all of my remaining living money out of my account to pay for her expenditures. Now I have 0.00 dollars to my name. I've been looking for a full time job for 1 year now. Even with a B.S. degree Ive gotten 1 rescinded job offer in that time and countless interviews. The road to homelessness has been slow and painful but Im walking through the door now. Just a rant, because its embarrassing putting these things on facebook, and with no one else to rant to, well.. you all are it. All of y guns have to go pretty much. All of my assets will have to be sold off. Oh, my Dad's response when I asked if I could work for him part time "This is my fault because....."

I'm sorry you are dealing with that mess man. I was there years back, but I got a good job offer right after my ex-filed and life got much better for me. I didn't learn much tho cause I got married again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have walked in your shoes brother! I didn't lose everything but came dang close...way too close for comfort. That was 15yrs ago and I'm still paying for the $ that b*~@h stole from me! On the bright side, I think I have 3/4 more years to pay on that loan and I will finally be free of her curse. Hang in there, better times will come. I can say that because I have been there.
15 years is rawwwwww

Back
Top Bottom