• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

Yeah I should have saw that coming. I dont know if pictures you can tell but shes got a half sleeve on one arm, and matching hip to groin accents. PLUS our marriage date on her wrist in roman numerals... hehe.
I hate to say it brother, but between all that ink and the fake boobies, she was a bad bet from the start.

Don't feel bad though. I had to learn this same lesson the hard way myself.

:noidea:

Yeah I should have saw that coming. I dont know if pictures you can tell but shes got a half sleeve on one arm, and matching hip to groin accents. PLUS our marriage date on her wrist in roman numerals... hehe.

So, are you Looking for a job or no? I have immediate openings and people in your area so getting back and forth cheap should be simple. I do have job openings but not "positions". Let me know if you're interested.

I hate to say it brother, but between all that ink and the fake boobies, she was a bad bet from the start.

Don't feel bad though. I had to learn this same lesson the hard way myself.

:noidea:
oh yeah, most certainly. Lesson is most definitely learned. That won't happen again. Pretty is now second to other attitude and personality attributes.

oh yeah, most certainly. Lesson is most definitely learned. That won't happen again. Pretty is now second to other attitude and personality attributes.
I'm not gonna derail your thread with it, but I'll post up the story sometime about how my ex tried to kill me and make it look like an accident shortly after we had gotten life insurance policies on each other.

Maybe it'll make you feel better about your situation. LMAO!

I'm not gonna derail your thread with it, but I'll post up the story sometime about how my ex tried to kill me and make it look like an accident shortly after we had gotten life insurance policies on each other.

Maybe it'll make you feel better about your situation. LMAO!
WOW. Tiffany had me arrested for Domestic Violence. Charges were dropped and my record expunged after the county solicitor realized she was a wack job.

WOW. Tiffany had me arrested for Domestic Violence. Charges were dropped and my record expunged after the county solicitor realized she was a wack job.
Man, I'm glad you got it dropped! Having that on your record would've messed you up big time.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna start a new thread tomorrow for all us guys to swap these horror stories. I've got some good ones from several different insane women I've dealt with over the years.

Right now though, I'm about to go crawl into bed with "Miss BangBang" give her a big kiss and tell her how glad I am that she's not (completely) crazy. LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom