• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

Well, I don't know how much it will help, but if we all chip in some cash, I'm pretty sure we could get you a decent chunk to help get you through a month or so. Maybe set up a range day somewhere and pay a "range fee"

I'm not gonna derail your thread with it, but I'll post up the story sometime about how my ex tried to kill me and make it look like an accident shortly after we had gotten life insurance policies on each other.

Maybe it'll make you feel better about your situation. LMAO!

IN! Had one try to stab me with a 12" chef's knife. That was exciting. She killed herself in 2010. I got crazy stories, LOL.

Good lord, thanks for reminding me to kiss my wife, tell her I love her and buy her some flowers. I think I sweat the little stuff too much.

My step-daughter is teaching English to Chinese Students online.
I think she makes ~$20 per hour doing it part time as she is a full-time Mom.

No, she doesn't speak Chinese! She sets her hours and works through her laptop.

I am not certain of the qualifications, but I believe they only take college graduates.

BTW: I don't have details and cannot provide them ... So, you'll have to do your own homework on this.
The only caution is that one should NEVER EVER pay anyone for the opportunity, nor should they give SS #, CC #, or Bank Account # to ANYONE as part of the deal to get employed ... by someone online or otherwise! Legitimate enterprises will have no problem in being checked out, including having a street address and business licence / corporate registration where they are headquartered.

My step-daughter is teaching English to Chinese Students online.
I think she makes ~$20 per hour doing it part time as she is a full-time Mom.

No, she doesn't speak Chinese! She sets her hours and works through her laptop.

I am not certain of the qualifications, but I believe they only take college graduates.

BTW: I don't have details and cannot provide them ... So, you'll have to do your own homework on this.
The only caution is that one should NEVER EVER pay anyone for the opportunity, nor should they give SS #, CC #, or Bank Account # to ANYONE as part of the deal to get employed ... by someone online or otherwise! Legitimate enterprises will have no problem in being checked out, including having a street address and business licence / corporate registration where they are headquartered.
So, I shouldn't have gone whole hog on the Herbalife shake store?

Dang man!

We need to start a thread dedicated to these stories....

"Messed up crap that women have done to you over the years"

I've got some good ones I could post, but some of them are so ****ed up that anybody reading them would probably think I was lying! LOL

I'm on wife number 3...I've got stories to match yours I'm sure! Wife number 2 is on this site also...:mmph:

When I was married to my ex we had a joint account. I let her handle paying all the bills and managing the money. We were both working full time, but still ALWAYS ****ING BROKE.

When we split, she got her clothes and her car. I got the house and all the bills that come with it.

I was worried to death that I was gonna lose everything because we had been BARELY scraping by on TWO incomes for several years, and now I had to cover everything with ONE income.

The craziest thing happened though. Not only was I able to cover all the bills with my income, but I had plenty of money left over every month.

Never again will I let ANYBODY else handle my money.

Did you marry my 1st wife? I swear I could have wrote that post verbatim!

Back
Top Bottom