• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SOOOO much bad information in this one . . . . from a retired "ATF" guy too . . . .

One way to do it.
But you can sell one you made as long as you did not intend to sell it when you made it.

see post number 12 and 13 for how to sell said 80%

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/pistol-rifle-legality-question.1531295/#post-7593241
True, you can can put a serial number on your 80% lower and sell it, but if anybody sees the fire control pocket of an 80% lower that I’ve finished, trust me, they’d much rather have an Anderson lower.

My 80% lowers DO work, but they look like Ray Charles did them with a hammer and chisel.

:pound:

True, you can can put a serial number on your 80% lower and sell it, but if anybody sees the fire control pocket of an 80% lower that I’ve finished, trust me, they’d much rather have an Anderson lower.

My 80% lowers DO work, but they look like Ray Charles did them with a hammer and chisel.

Hey Blinkin!

Did you call me Abe Lincoln?

LMAO My first ones looked like Fred Flintstone did them with a chisel too but now mine look like this:

11.JPG

Back
Top Bottom