• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Space Force!!

Suit pressurized, mask purged, oxygen regulator timed...the capsule is sealed for departure. Like a monkey shot into space to sacrifice himself for the greater good!

I’m ready....Merge me mods!!

27FB1BEC-90E4-4960-8720-E6794578E0D7.jpeg

The VA is not as bad as people think and it's not lack of money that makes the VA bad. It's the bureaucracy that makes it bad.

2015 Karl said the VA was a nightmare and he was dumbfounded by it? What changed?
IMG_20180620_151443.jpg
IMG_20180620_151516.jpg

Yes, I am that creepy :lol: I don't have any personal experience with the VA, just what I've heard from veterans such as yourself.

2015 Karl said the VA was a nightmare and he was dumbfounded by it? What changed? View attachment 1669959 View attachment 1669961

Yes, I am that creepy :lol: I don't have any personal experience with the VA, just what I've heard from veterans such as yourself.
I myself despise the VA and would rather be rolled into a storm drain dead AF than to voluntarily walk in there and ask for assistance. My only experience has been with the Decatur va

2015 Karl said the VA was a nightmare and he was dumbfounded by it? What changed? View attachment 1669959 View attachment 1669961

Those posts were not because they couldn't afford to treat me. The hospital admins tell the docs how to treat Vets. The administrator of the Augusta VA told the doc straight up that they are not allowed to give pain medication to anyone, period. The bureaucracy kills the doctor patient interactions.

Reactions: MRH
Those posts were not because they couldn't afford to treat me. The hospital admins tell the docs how to treat Vets. The administrator of the Augusta VA told the doc straight up that they are not allowed to give pain medication to anyone, period. The bureaucracy kills the doctor patient interactions.
Well maybe they should work on how to take care of their injured or sick soldiers here on Earth before they start trying to figure out a way to send them to outer ****ing space.

I really ain't against a space program, just when you say it's going to be equal to the air-force, which is probably the largest single contributor to our 21 trillion national debt I start to raise an eyebrow or three.

Well maybe they should work on how to take care of their injured or sick soldiers here on Earth before they start trying to figure out a way to send them to outer ****ing space.

I really ain't against a space program, just when you say it's going to be equal to the air-force, which is probably the largest single contributor to our 21 trillion national debt I start to raise an eyebrow or three.

They can get the money from higher taxes. I know you love taxes. I understand where you are coming from. A new Armed Force would probably add 2-300 billion per year to the defense budget.

Just got back from the Guntersville Alabama VA CBOC (Community based outpatient clinic) I had to file a Transfer request for Alabama and on the top of the form they spelled transfer TRAINFER. Oh GOD I'm going to die from medical malpractice. I pointed the mistake out to the receptionist when I turned in the form and she said "You are actually the first person to ever notice that....................." Pray for me. ;)
Maybe you will start to understand why taxes are so low in Alabama. Good luck soldier.

Back
Top Bottom