• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Speaker David Ralston casts doubt on bill to allow concealed firearms without permit

Constitutional Carry means no more reason to buy a book explaining carry laws.
Constution.jpg

Only 2 people from his county ever discussed permit less carry? Either that's bs or the folks in Fannin need to get on the horn and start with the emails.
To be fair, he probably never talks to people from his county. He's THE definition of out of touch politician.

I`m not going to whine. I appreciate what we have. I remember not being able to carry concealed at all in Ga. I remember taking a .22 pistol into the Paulding County court house to register it. I was given a "Pistol Toter`s License". Exactly as I said. It had to be open-carried. I appreciate the lawmakers that have gotten us this far. Some of you guys whine like democrats when everything doesn't go to suit you. I still want a carry license, even if we don`t have to have one. I would need it in other states. The writing is on the wall after this election. Ga ain`t always going to be run by Republicans. Enjoy what you have now. At least I`m retired. I can move.

I`m not going to whine. I appreciate what we have. I remember not being able to carry concealed at all in Ga. I remember taking a .22 pistol into the Paulding County court house to register it. I was given a "Pistol Toter`s License". Exactly as I said. It had to be open-carried. I appreciate the lawmakers that have gotten us this far. Some of you guys whine like democrats when everything doesn't go to suit you. I still want a carry license, even if we don`t have to have one. I would need it in other states. The writing is on the wall after this election. Ga ain`t always going to be run by Republicans. Enjoy what you have now. At least I`m retired. I can move.
Expecting our Constitutional rights to be protected = whinning like Democrats? We should be "thankful" for the crumbs we are graced with? Wow. I agree with your one inference, this is as good as it gets when Republicans are satisfied with a required government issued permission slip and requisite fee/tax for the ONLY right given the added unique protection of "shall not be infringed".

Back
Top Bottom