• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Speaker David Ralston casts doubt on bill to allow concealed firearms without permit

I`m not going to whine. I appreciate what we have. I remember not being able to carry concealed at all in Ga. I remember taking a .22 pistol into the Paulding County court house to register it. I was given a "Pistol Toter`s License". Exactly as I said. It had to be open-carried. I appreciate the lawmakers that have gotten us this far. Some of you guys whine like democrats when everything doesn't go to suit you. I still want a carry license, even if we don`t have to have one. I would need it in other states. The writing is on the wall after this election. Ga ain`t always going to be run by Republicans. Enjoy what you have now. At least I`m retired. I can move.

Yes, thank you government for allowing me to pay you a fee so I can exercise my constitutional right.

I`m not going to whine. I appreciate what we have. I remember not being able to carry concealed at all in Ga. I remember taking a .22 pistol into the Paulding County court house to register it. I was given a "Pistol Toter`s License". Exactly as I said. It had to be open-carried. I appreciate the lawmakers that have gotten us this far. Some of you guys whine like democrats when everything doesn't go to suit you. I still want a carry license, even if we don`t have to have one. I would need it in other states. The writing is on the wall after this election. Ga ain`t always going to be run by Republicans. Enjoy what you have now. At least I`m retired. I can move.
Theres a reason the words shall not be infringed are in the second. I dont believe in compromise, I'm pretty sure that there are others that share my opinion. And as far as moving, no one should have to were all in the same country.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Constitutional Carry means no more reason to buy a book explaining carry laws.

This is exactly why he is against Constitutional Carry. Let that sink in for a minute. Similar to some of the folks that own machine guns not wanting the nfa repealed because it will decrease the value of their collections. Anyway, I don't really need to see anymore of his posts, so *click*

Edit: Reading his signature, he may BE one of those pro nfa guys? Holy s***.

Ralston has been fighting constitutional carry for years...I don't know that he fears armed citizens but he certainly fears the loss of all that tax money coming in from carry permit fees...

God save us from fudds...

A couple things to note...

Citizens standing up for their rights (and especially the bill of rights) are not "whining". That's a pretty sh**** comment to make. The Democrats comment is also way off base. Democrats do not fight for gun rights, which is a characteristic that you seem to have in common.

Also, not all of us are so eager to abandon GA. Glad you're retired and it's so easy for you, but some of us have jobs and families rooted here and we willing to fight for our state.

Next, wouldnt ga being at risk for a Democrat takeover be MORE of a reason to reclaim all of them second amendment rights that we can right now? I don't see the logic of sitting back and waiting for Democrats to come into power to take our gun rights away without a fight.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that the gwcl disappear from existence. It would still be an option. Constitutional carry is just for ga residents that want to carry in GA. Even if you have a gwcl, you wouldn't need to worry about carrying it around with constitutional carry.

Back
Top Bottom