• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Special WMA Hog & Coyote Season Runs May 16-31

I've hunted a ton of hogs. Some luck on WMA's but spotty I've had zero luck talking any landowner into permission to hunt. Unless of course you grease their palms. Seems they complain all day about how hogs tear up their fields all the while they wont allow conciseness hunters to help. I've given up and use a few guide services. One in particular is reliable and backs his guarantee of seeing hogs or the next hunt is free. Also night hunting and over bait. PM me if you want details.

I've hunted a ton of hogs. Some luck on WMA's but spotty I've had zero luck talking any landowner into permission to hunt. Unless of course you grease their palms. Seems they complain all day about how hogs tear up their fields all the while they wont allow conciseness hunters to help.

This!! Remember when the .gov had people fill out forms to apply and help eradicate hogs for GA farmers? Zero call backs from any farmers. They just don't want 'other' people hunting their lands.

First day out on a middle Ga WMA. Walking a fire break with a ton of fresh sign late this morning. She walked out in front of me about 40 yards away. One behind the shoulder, and another in the guts while she spun around and ran into the brush with .223 soft point. Both went all the way through. She was about 75ish lbs.

Attachments

• 8D7041C6-AAC1-49B4-A0A8-493846453879.jpeg
    8D7041C6-AAC1-49B4-A0A8-493846453879.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 24
I've hunted a ton of hogs. Some luck on WMA's but spotty I've had zero luck talking any landowner into permission to hunt. Unless of course you grease their palms. Seems they complain all day about how hogs tear up their fields all the while they wont allow conciseness hunters to help. I've given up and use a few guide services. One in particular is reliable and backs his guarantee of seeing hogs or the next hunt is free. Also night hunting and over bait. PM me if you want details.
I know of some good WMAs.

Back
Top Bottom