Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 16 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Speer 2023 .308 Bullets

Thread in 'Steals & Deals' started by deathbeforehonor, Jan 30, 2020.

1. deathbeforehonor

deathbeforehonor Hunter Supporter

Supporter

15   0

Rating
    100%
    Check various sites as prices are changing! Watch for insane shipping costs..
    Gun Deals Speer 2023 150 SP .308 Bullets
    Midway Costs/Reviews

So I was doing some early morning bullet shopping.. when one of the pages I had book marked from back when Speer was running the "More bullets for your Benjamin's" showed me something shocking..

How cheap these bada$$ bullets are listed for. Un-real.. So I sent out an email to Liberty Tree Guns because their shipping is insane and wanted to price check.. but also went ahead and ordered from G4G because I've done business with them. Free shipping over $150. I got 2 Ultradyne Apollo Max's from em'.

Long story short they seem like they are going to fulfill my order. Liberty Tree said price was wrong they are fixing shipping.

I suggest if you are looking for some awesome .308 bullets to hop on this and hope they'll fulfill.

2. Tikker

Tikker ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

80   0

Rating
    100%
    Maybe they're cheap because they cause lead poisoning?

:pop2:

marksman17 likes this.
  3. benjamin

benjamin The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

454   2

Rating
    99.5%