• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spikes tactical stripped AR-15 lower $79.95 With FREE SHIPPING!!

Why will I never buy another thing from Spikes? Cause they are lieing SOB's and had they simply told me the truth then all would have been good. But lie to me ... and I dont support them.

Election night the price of stripped lowers went up close to 100 dollars as soon as Obunghole was elected. When asked WHY the price increase "price of materials went up and its costing us more". BOVINE FECAL MATTER! Had they said "we are trying to make a buck" I could have accepted that but to flat out like and say that materials went up and it was only coincidental ..... nahhhhh. Ill never purchase another thing from them.

Why will I never buy another thing from Spikes? Cause they are lieing SOB's and had they simply told me the truth then all would have been good. But lie to me ... and I dont support them.

Election night the price of stripped lowers went up close to 100 dollars as soon as Obunghole was elected. When asked WHY the price increase "price of materials went up and its costing us more". BOVINE FECAL MATTER! Had they said "we are trying to make a buck" I could have accepted that but to flat out like and say that materials went up and it was only coincidental ..... nahhhhh. Ill never purchase another thing from them.

Welcome to supply and demand. Thats how stuff works bro. If spikes did not do it to you then someone else would have. It happens. Thats like saying I wont buy gas cause its 4.00 now. Guess what... I bet you still buy gas dont cha! ;) I can see why you would be upset though.

Had they said "supply and demand" I could have been fine with that ... but to say that materials went up immediately .... I dont buy that.

Welcome to supply and demand. Thats how stuff works bro. If spikes did not do it to you then someone else would have. It happens. Thats like saying I wont buy gas cause its 4.00 now. Guess what... I bet you still buy gas dont cha! ;) I can see why you would be upset though.

I won't buy spikes products for the same reason. They raised their prices 100% and when asked why they replied cost of materials....later when it came out that was bs, they didn't say anything.... No thanks, to many other good manufactures out their to deal with their bs.

Bottom line when the election stuff happened all the firearms and guns like Ar's went crazy price and supply and demand..Welcome to are lovely economy

I believe I'm going to have to get one of these. I bought my last one from Gary at Blue Beret and it is excellent. Even with FFL fees this is a good deal on a good lower. Since they never lied to me I'm still OK with them.

Back
Top Bottom