• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spikes tactical stripped AR-15 lower $79.95 With FREE SHIPPING!!

Bottom line when the election stuff happened all the firearms and guns like Ar's went crazy price and supply and demand..Welcome to are lovely economy

No, many manufactures did not raise there prices.....few had it in stock, and used prices were through the roof, but most manufactures did not raise their prices after the election

i'm gonna have to side with the guys not buying from spikes anymore.

a buddy of mine owns a shop up in TN and was buying tons from spike's. He had PAID orders for lowers and uppers. Once the election was over, they called and said they were not going to ship until he paid them more for the product.
He did tons of business with them, using parts for classIII stuff they were manufacturing and sending to the sandboxes by the pallet full.
Joe won't do business with them anymore...neither will I

well i cant blame AIM surplus for spikes tacticals crap. AIM has treated me very well. So its not really AIM surplus' fault that spikes likes to mess with prices. Why take away money from the good people at AIM surplus? They did nothing wrong.

Um does Spikes just GIVE AIM the lowers? Even buying thru AIM you are still supporting Spikes.

yeah but by trying to punish spike you then punish aim for no reason. Buy them or dont buy them. I could care less either way. Just sayin. Im happy with my spikes tactical items... so... what can ya do?

Its a good price.
I have not dealt with spikes Tac. but I never liked the spider...

weird reason i know... but i also run around house clearing rooms i know that are empty. so i cant say much.

Its a good price.
I have not dealt with spikes Tac. but I never liked the spider...

weird reason i know... but i also run around house clearing rooms i know that are empty. so i cant say much.

funny. the whole reason I buy them is because of the spider. Looks bad azz color filled red. I do the same thing clearing rooms also. So dont feel bad ;)

Back
Top Bottom