• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spikes tactical stripped AR-15 lower $79.95 With FREE SHIPPING!!

I'd prolly grab one if it DIDN'T have the spider on it! Lol
Besides, I just bought a DTI from Cherokee Gun/Pawn for $10 more for my next build. I like supporting them guys, they treat me good.

I DO have a Spikes product.

BEFORE the election and their lieing, I asked them if they could do the old Jolly Roger lower that was done with the skull and crossed swords as the roll mark, and the selector says "Parley, Blunder and Argh" and they did it ... it was a limited run and I got one and a specific serial number for my GF. But other than that, thats the only Spikes product Ill have.

You can still buy the Jolly Roger roll marked lowers but the selector markings are different.

One thing I thought was cool. On their zombie lower, instead of saying safe, semi, auto....It says Live,dead, undead....lol

Got one of those today! Backorder though.... a 12 WEEK backorder LOL. Its cool though. Gives me more time to save up for other parts.
i52.tinypic.com_33oqp1f.jpg

Last edited:
I DO have a Spikes product.

BEFORE the election and their lieing, I asked them if they could do the old Jolly Roger lower that was done with the skull and crossed swords as the roll mark, and the selector says "Parley, Blunder and Argh" and they did it ... it was a limited run and I got one and a specific serial number for my GF. But other than that, thats the only Spikes product Ill have.

You can still buy the Jolly Roger roll marked lowers but the selector markings are different.

haha cool. I bet that one is nice!!! Can you send me a picture? I wanna see it.

Back
Top Bottom