***SPM***Any Serious Ham radio operators out there?***SPM***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceg1957

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
Hunt, Fish, Shoot!
189   0
Reaction score
I am wondering if there are any serious ham radio operators that may be interested in a lot of equipment. I purchased an estate contents for the tools and equipment but I have no use for the radio equipment. There is probably several thousand dollars worth of equipment and instruments that I purchased at a real deal and I would like to see if a package deal would interest anyone. The amount of equipment will probably fill my 7x12
Enclosed trailer. There are Heathkit radios,radios,swr meters, frequency counters, power supplies, amplifiers and the list goes on. I really don't have the time to piece this stuff out and would like to offer it to an ODT member at a bargain price in one lot if there s enough interest.
Thanks for any help or suggestions on this.

OK guys, I posted this in the hobbies forum because I don't have a clue about ham radios. The mods moved the add and I was informed that I had to give a price on the lot.
Sorry for any misunderstandings or inconvenience. I will offer the package to inquirers in order of their responses. Thanks for the understanding and my apologies for the confusion.

The whole lot for $1200.00

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpeg