• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sportrac pedals

truck56

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
41   0
Reaction score
I have 2007 Ford sportrac limited with power pedals. The pedals no longer go up or down. I've checked the fuse and it's still good. Any suggestions as to where to start first?

Also does anybody know of any clubs for tge sportrac? I found some that were in the state the trucks were made it.

If you're any good with a multimeter
Check to see if you got power at the fuse (is there a seperate fuse for the pedals ?)

And if you got power on both side of the fuse check to see if you got power at the switch , and if so see if operating the switch puts power to the motor on the pedals

My 04 expedition has those and they were broken , there is a tiny plastic gear inside and it broke and the pedals won't work and you can replace the three cent gear
It's all made together

I just unhooked the cable from the motor to the pedals and used pliers to run the gear and pedals to where I wanted them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're any good with a multimeter
Check to see if you got power at the fuse (is there a seperate fuse for the pedals ?)

And if you got power on both side of the fuse check to see if you got power at the switch , and if so see if operating the switch puts power to the motor on the pedals

My 04 expedition has those and they were broken , there is a tiny plastic gear inside and it broke and the pedals won't work and you can replace the three cent gear
It's all made together

I just unhooked the cable from the motor to the pedals and used pliers to run the gear and pedals to where I wanted them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info . I'll check them this evening.

Back
Top Bottom