• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sportracs

I have an 03 V6 4x4. Fun to drive. Made the mistake of letting my wife take it to Florida with a trailer to help her son move. She jacknifed the trailer twice and cracked the lower rear panels on both sides. Then she says"please don't be mad"..........

I've bought and sold many of them. Never had any major issues. They seem to be decent trucks. It's about as close as you're going to get to a full 4 door Ford Ranger in America.

I'll try to get a picture of mine on this evening. I see a lot of them on the road,kinda makes you wonder why Ford dropped production of tgem.

I have an 03 V6 4x4. Fun to drive. Made the mistake of letting my wife take it to Florida with a trailer to help her son move. She jacknifed the trailer twice and cracked the lower rear panels on both sides. Then she says"please don't be mad"..........
On the v6 models is the four wheel drive automatic?

I like that size truck. Shape they don't make it anymore. The F-150 today is just too large. It's hard to see any kind of trailer on that thing. I can't back a trailer up for **** with one of those box wagons.

Back
Top Bottom