• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sportsman Guide 4 new Swedish Mora knives on sale for $55 delivered

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
Sportsmanguide has 2 packs of Swedish Military Mora Knives on sale for $24.97. With discount code and shipping 2 - 2pks (4 knives total) cost $55.43. Anyone who knows about these knives knows that is a smokin' good deal.

Here is the discount code for $5 off of any order over $49. It is supposed to be valid through 30 September 2011

Code: SG 1683

Regards,
Rob

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=442686

Also see my post in freebies section for a discount code of $10 on $99 or more orders.

Very good knives for the money, but not that great of a deal I would say about average....Those can be had individualy for 10-15 bucks according to where you look.....But like I said VERY good knives for the money. They use decent steels and "cheap" out on the handels and the sheathes to save the money to keep them cheap.
I have had a couple and prefer the carbon steel one over the laminated steel they more widely use.

olchevy - If you know a source for the Swedish Military Mora Knives for $10 - $15 I'd sure like to hear about them. Can you post the info here.

I have seen some Frost/Mora knives in that price range but none were the military models.

Regards,
Rob

Thumbs up on the Mora's! Thanks for the heads-up on the deal
Also, they use a lot of plastic and wood handles because they're made for cold climates where metal handles would freeze to bare skin.

The Mora's arrived today. For the money they are a fantastic purchase and come sharper than Cold Steel knives, if that's possible. The blades are carbon steel, even though they might look stainless in the picture. They come brightly polished.

On a minor down side, while the edge and side of the blade have an excellent finish, the one knife I took out of the protective wrapper did not have the top of the spine finished/polished. Nothing that I can't easily fix. I am not too disapointed considering the overall cost.

i110.photobucket.com_albums_n103_rhummer_Knifes_20and_20Blades_4_GreenhandleMoraknivs.jpg

Last edited:
Heck, for $13.75 shipped each for four I am in, Christmas is creeping up, and these are great stocking stuffers. Good for the truck, boat, and I won't cry if I loose it. If someone can provide a link for them shipped for $10 I would like to see it, even $15.

Back
Top Bottom