• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spots Available in Talliferro county 2022 season

Joker82

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
I currently lease 260 acres in Crawfordville, Taliferro county. It’s a Warehauser lease. At the moment there is only 3 of us. I’m looking for 3-4 more people if possible . It’s primitive camping, no power or running water. 170 acres were clear cut about 4 years or so and replanted about 3 or 4 years ago. We have plenty of deer turkey and hogs. The lease dues change from year to year but it’s around 675 a year per person and that’s at 6 members could be a little cheaper with 7. The land hunts much bigger than it seems at 260 acres. There are a couple of creeks, Powerline and hardwoods. The only rules really that I ask is to be responsible, respectable, and follow Ga state regulations. If you’re interested just let me know. Thanks
Dustin.

I currently lease 260 acres in Crawfordville, Taliferro county. It’s a Warehauser lease. At the moment there is only 3 of us. I’m looking for 3-4 more people if possible . It’s primitive camping, no power or running water. 170 acres were clear cut about 4 years or so and replanted about 3 or 4 years ago. We have plenty of deer turkey and hogs. The lease dues change from year to year but it’s around 675 a year per person and that’s at 6 members could be a little cheaper with 7. The land hunts much bigger than it seems at 260 acres. There are a couple of creeks, Powerline and hardwoods. The only rules really that I ask is to be responsible, respectable, and follow Ga state regulations. If you’re interested just let me know. Thanks
Dustin.
cookie72 cookie72

Dustin.
Hey Dustin, I may be interested and I have a friend that might be interested also. My home camp is in Warren County and it looks like you are not too far away for a secondary hunting spot. My friend has a house on Lake Oconee which would make an easy commute for hunting. Text me your number if you still have availability. Thanks, Rob
703-927-9399

Hey Dustin, I may be interested and I have a friend that might be interested also. My home camp is in Warren County and it looks like you are not too far away for a secondary hunting spot. My friend has a house on Lake Oconee which would make an easy commute for hunting. Text me your number if you still have availability. Thanks, Rob

Dustin.
I am currently hunting in Taliaferro County and looking for more land to hunt. There are two of us. Text or call 770.846.7150. Thank you

Dustin.
I'm interested in your club.when could I look at it? 706 755 9696 Kurt

Dustin.
Dustin.
Hey Dustin, I would definitely be interested in joining. Also, might have someone else interested as well. Please contact me at 404-281-1316, call or text. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom