• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spotted a new Ford Ranger "in the wild."

I'm waiting on Kia's truck coming out late 2019 for the 2020 lineup. Gonna have 370 HP, AWD, penis truck styled wheels and trim package with lightbar that reach the moon. MSRP to be <4K. one pic I saw was a Realtree Camo factory paint job.
View attachment 1983521
I can't drive around in a truck that say's killed in action,sorry.

I can't drive around in a truck that say's killed in action,sorry.
But, if you buy a Ford, in a matter of time, it will be KIA by a Chevy Truck, or if you park it in Atl, MIA, or CJ'd, and even if you live in the burbs, it will begin to suffer from PTS, or Penis Truck Syndrome, as the urge to roam the night with lights that pale the Sun in brightness.

If you started a line of trucks stripped down for a decent price it would be the best seller with out a doubt. I'll never be able to afford what they are selling now. Even the resale on these things with 150,000 + miles is in the 20's which is a joke IMO

Yes way over priced. If I were in the market for a smaller truck, I would get a Nissan Frontier. Had one for a while and it was a great truck. No idea what they go for now, but had a loaded one new cost about $24k otd.

Since then, I’ve had a trailblazer ss, f150, and now a f250. The tbss actually towed better than my f150 ecoboost. The 150 had trouble towing my boat. Which is why I’ve got a 250. The 250 is like what boat.

Those of you saying these prices are crazy and nobody will buy them are living an illusion. Ford sells more F series trucks than any vehicle in the world. People are paying these prices every single day. If they weren’t the wouldn’t be pricing them this high.

The market will bear what the market will bear but starting salaries are much higher than they were when you could buy a brand new 4x4 F-150 for 20 grand.

Back
Top Bottom