• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spring 2017 Sniper's Paradise/Precision Applications, LLC Rendezvous, 6/2-4, Blakely GA

Hey, what's the cutoff date to sign up? I unfortunately won't have my June work schedule until 5/18....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cmshoot cmshoot do we need to have our post info for you or are you going to give a certificate for completion for us to turn in to our training officers at our departments?

Is it going to be mowed this time, and is the firing line going to be the top of the berm, or someplace lower?

Mowed? The range or the firing line? Never had an issue with the range being mowed. I'll have multiple weedeaters out there if we need to clean up the firing line.

I'll contact the range personnel a week out and request that the forward edge of the field he mowed. That is not a normal "firing line" for them, so they probably don't know that we need it to be mowed. Honestly, in 8 years of hosting this event on that range, no one has ever said anything to me about issues with the range needing mowed.

For Saturday, whether the firing line is on the berm and tower, or forward at the edge of the field, will depend on how many folks attend. I can fit more folks at the front of the field than I can on the berm/tower. We always shoot from the berm/tower on Sunday.

As always, we will have way more shooters on Saturday than Sunday. I try and tell folks that if you are only gonna attend one day, Sunday is preferable to Saturday.......but they still always sign up for Saturday.

cmshoot cmshoot do we need to have our post info for you or are you going to give a certificate for completion for us to turn in to our training officers at our departments?

It's easier for me to issue you a certificate and have your own training department enter it in. If this doesn't work for you/your agency, I can enter it myself.

Back
Top Bottom