• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Armory - 4 free mags and holsters

It does. I picked one up from Cherokee Gun last week after only looking at it for a few minutes. Filled out the Springfield Armory promo form on my phone and attached a photo of the original receipt and submitted it. Easy and only took a few minutes.

Did they have any left in FDE? I've never bought any thing but black/blued guns, I'm thinking of changing that.

Also, did you get to pick 7 or 8 rd mags?

Did they have any left in FDE? I've never bought any thing but black/blued guns, I'm thinking of changing that.

Also, did you get to pick 7 or 8 rd mags?
If you go to Springfield website there is a list of which mags you get. Almost all of the ones they send you are the extended mags with the finger extensions. I was surprised by this. I figured it would just be the basic mags but I was wrong....

most XD's only come with 2 mags, and most don't come with mag pouch and holster anymore.

With this deal you end up with 6 mags total (takes springfield about a month to ship them out) and a holster, and I think a mag pouch

It's a stupid good deal really. Their extended mags for and XDS or subcompact are basically $30 a piece plus shipping if you hunt around online. I've bought 3 so far and plan on buying one more. XDS 9, Mod .2 9 subcompact and 4" and I'm going back for the XDM .45. I've been looking for a reason to try something besides Glock and this gave me an excuse.....figured with the extra accessories I can always get my money back if I decide I don't like them but so for I'm really impressed with the Mod .2.

Back
Top Bottom