• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Armory - 4 free mags and holsters

Did they have any left in FDE? I've never bought any thing but black/blued guns, I'm thinking of changing that.

Also, did you get to pick 7 or 8 rd mags?

They did. The one they got for me was out of the back and they had one on the display shelf. I'm sure they have a good bit of them. They also have the bi-tone model with the stainless slide for $419 for those interested.

They were out of the fde, but they did have the gray...or had, lol. I've already filled out the form for the Gear Up promotion. 8-12 weeks estimatesd delivery.

I received an email today notifying me that my 1911 mags would be here in 8-12 weeks. I sent my form to them on the 26th and they immediately notified me of receiving it, then today they sent me this approved and processed email. I hope they arrive sooner but I can wait. It was a good promotion.

I was wondering how long it would take t ship the extras out.. Waiting is fine because half the time I forget what's coming in and then BAM! I get a surprise package in the mail and its like Christmas all over again..

There are folks claiming that they have already received them from a few weeks ago. It will be a nice surprise for me when they come in.

8-12 weeks is nothing if you have gone thru the NFA stamp process. Mine came with 2 mags and I already had several loaders. It would be hard to holster with a can on it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom