• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Armory - 4 free mags and holsters

My "Gear Up" package arrived today, 22 days from e-mail confirmation. 4 correct mags, mag holder, and holster. Only issue is the holster is a MOFO to get off the gun with suppressor sights. Front sight locks it in the holster without some serious fighting with it. The mags were shipped loose on top of the packing; but no damage. For a freebie, I'm not complaining. I can always get a decent holster on the cheap.

Mine was FDE also. However, everything came in black. Filled out promo 3/2; and I got a notification from Springfield 3/20 that my order was being processed, so a little over a week later it arrived. Did you get a confirmation e-mail from SA saying that your promo had been accepted?

Mine was FDE also. However, everything came in black. Filled out promo 3/2; and I got a notification from Springfield 3/20 that my order was being processed, so a little over a week later it arrived. Did you get a confirmation e-mail from SA saying that your promo had been accepted?

Within an hour after I sent it in, online. I bought it the last week of February. I got 2 emails, one verification, the second saying it was approved and processing.

I got the original confirmation email with the confirmation number but nothing since then on 2/18. I just sent them an email.

Anyone know what CG&P is asking for the Mod 2?

IMG_0114.JPG

I think all tactical-defensive semi-auto guns should come standard with 4 magazines. Rifles or pistols. All calibers.
If it's intended to be a fighting weapon, you KNOW that people will want at least a few extra mags for it.
Ditto if it's just a range toy for action shooting matches. We all know those games involve mag changes, and if you have a malfunction or accidental drop of one mag, you'd better have more ready to grab.

That's one thing I like about Ruger .22 pistols-- they call come with 2 mags. That's what you need for most shooting games or bullseye matches. When I bought a Browning Buck Mark, it only came with one mag, and the second one cost me $33 after shipping.

Back
Top Bottom