• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Armory Hellcat

When I think of quality... I think of Croatia. ;)
This had me cracking up for some reason. I've got an XDM 9 that I've had for years and I really like it. The funny thing is that I shoot it better than any pistol I own and never had a problem with it. I knew I would get some flak for this but I've never had a problem or anybody I know had a problem with their guns.

That gun looks like a winner. I dont like the company, but I have always liked their guns. I may consider one on the used market after the first batch or two has been released. If they have kinks or snags that need to be worked out, I will let others deal with it.
I was thinking the same thing. It may be a year or 2 down the road but I'll probably get one.

Canik jumped in as well with the TP9 Elite SC

Screenshot_20191008-103553_Chrome.jpg

Kudos to Springfield (or anyone) for introducing more options, but have you shot a Sig P365? Seems like the Hellcat would need to either shoot meaningfully better or be meaningfully cheaper.
The thing I like about the Springfield is the magazine capacity. I've never shot the sig but but it would have the same 10 that I'm carrying already. I know their good guns but have 3 more round is what interest me with this one. I also really like the factory sights on it. Something else I wouldn't have to pay to replace.

Reactions: MRH
The thing I like about the Springfield is the magazine capacity. I've never shot the sig but but it would have the same 10 that I'm carrying already. I know their good guns but have 3 more round is what interest me with this one. I also really like the factory sights on it. Something else I wouldn't have to pay to replace.
You can get 12 rounders with the sig as well.

Love my P365 I use the high cap mag. If you want to try my 365 before you decide, just let me know!!

I really like those sights too. I have always liked a U notch rear, and I like the tritium front sight. The gun has a lot going for it. I like the serrations on top of the slide, and the grip texture looks well done. The size and capacity are excellent. So is the weight. If it functions well and shoots good it should be a hit.

This had me cracking up for some reason. I've got an XDM 9 that I've had for years and I really like it. The funny thing is that I shoot it better than any pistol I own and never had a problem with it. I knew I would get some flak for this but I've never had a problem or anybody I know had a problem with their guns.

I like their pistols a lot. I can't explain why, but they shoot extremely well for me too. Never a problem with any I have owned.

Back
Top Bottom