• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Armory Hellcat

This had me cracking up for some reason. I've got an XDM 9 that I've had for years and I really like it. The funny thing is that I shoot it better than any pistol I own and never had a problem with it. I knew I would get some flak for this but I've never had a problem or anybody I know had a problem with their guns.
The xDm series of pistols have a really good trigger from the box. I’ll give’m that.

but the guns just don’t historically do well with high round counts.

With shield arms making flush 15 round mags for the 43x, I’ll go with the Glock over the Springfield. As for shooting, I’ve heard from several YouTube reviews that the hellcat is more snappy than the 365 and g43 for what it’s worth

With shield arms making flush 15 round mags for the 43x, I’ll go with the Glock over the Springfield. As for shooting, I’ve heard from several YouTube reviews that the hellcat is more snappy than the 365 and g43 for what it’s worth
Review is probably a strong word.

“Influencers” video is probably more accurate.

if they wanted a real life, heavy round county review... they’d have sent one to Aaron Cowan

Looks interesting. SIG set the bar high though, and I always worry about Springfield a bit, especially with a brand new design.

The rental P365 they have at Quickshot has thousands of rounds and hasn't missed a beat from what they tell me. I know mine is around 500 or so and hasn't hiccuped since I've owned it. I think SIG has those early problems taken care of.

I like the hellcat better than my old p365. It points more naturally.
20191012_122456.jpg

Back
Top Bottom